Apply to the Leadership Academy
To apply to the Leadership Academy students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current William States Lee College of Engineering undergraduate student.
- Have completed their freshman year in the college or attended the college for one year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Early college high school, dual-enrolled, and new transfer students are also eligible if they earned a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA from all previous institutions.
Students must complete all application requirements below to be considered:
- Fill out the APPLICATION
- Have two Leadership Academy Reference Forms submitted on their behalf
- Register and participate in an interview (Interview Sign-up link is found in the Application)
- Students must be available to attend all the modules included in the Leadership Academy curriculum for their cohort (dates below)
SPRING APPLICATION DATES
- Spring Application for the 2023 (Cohort 21) will be available April 21, 2023
- Application & Reference Deadline – April 30, 2023
- Spring Interviews – The week of May 1, 2023
- Spring Applicant Notification – Second week of May
FALL APPLICATION DATES
- Fall Application for the 2023 (Cohort 21) will be available August 19, 2023
- Application & Reference Deadline – Sept. 15, 2023
- Fall Interviews – The week of Sept. 18, 2023
- Fall Applicant Notification – Last week of September