Become a MAPS Coach!
Become a Coach!
MAPS coaches mentor new and continuing students transitioning into the University and their respective degree program, by guiding students in developing their academic and professional potential based on the introduction and practice of skills and strategies reinforced by personal experiences.
- They are upper-class engineering students
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Involved in the college and university
- Are passionate about helping other students succeed.
- Coaches hold weekly coaching sessions with students
- Participate in a weekly coach development program
- Maintain administrative records
- Support other MAPS program functions.
If you are interested in being a coach, please contact the MAPS Program Director (email@example.com).